Higher One College Refund Disbursement..............?

If you are in school can you tell me if you've received your college refund from higher one yet?..Im wondering where mine is because the college said that mine was generated today except i have not recieved it..This is my first time dealing with Higher One.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Money & Work

• I did this last semester, only thing I recommend is to do the direct deposit not their card, or else they charge you a fee every time you make a purchase or take money out.

Mine did take about a week after the school released it to come in.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 6:31 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• OMG..I thought that they were suppose to be FAST??????????????????...that is not fast (one week)..Thanks for the response
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I went direct deposit on mine. Still do. It is always there the Friday before the semester starts. Most colleges are still processing financial aid. It also depends when the semester starts. You could call your financial aid office.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 12:09 AM on Jul. 7, 2011