What gender are you hoping for?

I am pregnant with my husband's 3rd child. We have decided to wait until birth to see what gender it is. We done this for the 1st 2 and they were both girls. Of course he is hoping for a boy this time. I had 2 kids before I met him, a boy and a girl, so it won't be my 1st boy. Honestly, I would love another girl but he is eager to have a biological boy. What are you hoping for? Does your SO hope for the same? Just a note, we both would be happy with either.

keisha613

Asked by keisha613 at 6:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i'm hoping for a boy!! we have 2 girls (this is our 1st baby together)
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 6:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• If we are pregnant (which we think we may be), we would both like to have a boy. Of course we will love him/her either way, but we have two girls and would like to finish off with a boy so we have at least one of each. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 7:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• DF doesn't care what we have he is just overly excited. . . I, on the other hand really really want a boy!
    Love138

Answer by Love138 at 7:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• My hubby says he wants a girl so he can stop having kids..haha I think he's joking but who knows :)
    Me I'm not sure what I want yet!! I had the same feelings with my son, I wasn't sure until the ultrasound that said he was a he. then I was like yes that is what I wanted haha! silly I know but I'm sure it'll be the same with this one!
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 7:12 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• we have 2 boys and were really wanting a girl this time but ultrasound says another boy
    nicole_1996

Answer by nicole_1996 at 11:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2011