Whats your LO doing right now?

Mine is sleeping

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 6:55 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

• My 1yo passed out in my lap and my 6yo is watching Transformers with DH
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• My 7 month old is in the Ergo nursing as he falls asleep. My almost-3 year old is laying in her bed "talking" to herself as she's falling asleep for a nap. And my 4 year old is playing with his legos. i believe the dragons are about ready to attack the castle...
    lifetimelove

Answer by lifetimelove at 8:21 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Mine is watching Jake and the NeverLand Pirates. We are leaving for Florida in a few hours and he's very impatient to leave NOW (we have to wait until after lunch because DH is doing a half-day at work today.)
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 8:33 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• "And my 4 year old is playing with his legos. i believe the dragons are about ready to attack the castle... "

Need some Dragon Chow to feed the invaders? :-)
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 8:35 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• She has just had breakfast and is watching one of her shows.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 6:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• My 2 year old is playing on her little motorized four wheel powerwheels toy, and my 3 year old is watching a movie.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 7:04 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• It's water day at daycare, so she is playing in a sprinkler or a kiddie pool.
    other_mother

Answer by other_mother at 7:06 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Playing with her flashlight & has a cartoon on the tv every once in a while fussing about something shes just in a mood!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 7:57 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• My 5 month old is in her swing playing with her hands and my 3.5 year old is eating cereal.
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 8:39 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Sleeping at last! He's been fighting it since 7 am, refusing to sleep, but finally his eyes are closed!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 9:05 AM on Jul. 6, 2011