Looking for low cost stay at home job to start. Can anyone help?

Yes, I've been looking for a job on-line to do at home. But most of the work I had look up are very costly. There was one I looked up was $296 dollars to start. I am looking for maybe as simplest and will trained advice on a job. And a very great low price. As long I can help my hubby with bills.. Please can anyone help!!

alvasmiles79

Asked by alvasmiles79 at 1:00 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• I have a home business and I love it! There is a HUGE potential for income with this company. In fact an average income with those that stick it out for just 2-4 years in 6 figures... There are fees as with ANY business! But only $95 to start up and you'll get all that back with your taxes! I am so thankful I was willing to pay that nominal fee to change my life!
    www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Girl, there are some great ideas at www.squidoo.com/worksafelyathome. I am also putting together a site which will have excellent resources. Check my profile soon and I will be putting up the link.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I was in a situation where I had to make some extra income for a few months to pay off a debt. Also, I was just sick of being broke all the time! I couldn’t invest any money to start any of the work at home sites. So I had to search out the free ones. I found some really good ones, and some really bad ones. Last month alone, I made over $1600. So, if you’re looking, it’s free, you have nothing to lose, you should go to http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:51 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Tupperware is offering discounted kits right now. The offer ends December 26th. you can check it out on my site at my2.tupperware.com/amyroca usually the Business kit is $79.99 plus tax and now they are offering $25 instant rebate so it would only be $54.99 plus tax. let me know what you think. Hope to chat with you soon, Amy
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 2:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!

I had searched for a work at home opportunity for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I found this team and company! Now, I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. I help set up customer accounts and the company pays me to do so.

If you are looking for a legit work at home opportunity, please let our Work At Home United Team assist you! My goal is to help others just like myself find what they are looking for! You will never know unless you ask! Get all the details to make the best and most educated decision for YOUR family!

Request your 100% Risk FREE information today www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 6:12 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Hi! I work from home with a new company (launched this past summer) called MyO3World by Forevergreen. It is a weight loss product. I joined because I need to lose weight. I just joined and have lost 2 pounds since last week when I started! I am not even taking it religiously! Heather Hansen from The Biggest Loser is our spokesperson and has lost 44 pounds! I have a great mento and would love to have you one our team!

Kristie Bolton
    www.myo3world.com/2297207
    violink

Answer by violink at 7:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Hey Girl!
    I am a romance consultant for Ultimate Nights. It is only $19 to join and we offer great training to ensure your business gets off to an awesome start! Check us out online www.UltimateNightsParty.com/sexypartylady

Also, you can listen to our prerecorded conference call 24/7
    614-715-3413
    access code: 525296#

Hey who wouldn't want to get paid to party!
    BrownBagLady

Answer by BrownBagLady at 4:11 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I'd recomend Avon to you. My husband has been layed off for 2 months now, and we have a 7 month old daughter. I do work graveyard but make ONLY enough to pay bills, not food, diapers, ect ect.
    However, Avon has saved me! I was able to get a ton of Christmas stuff for extreamly cheap prices as a Representative. Plus I can get most of my essentials such as shampoo, soap, makeup, hair brushes, ect ect cheaper than going to a store. It also has saved my self asteem in soo many ways! I truly dont know where I'd be without Avon.
    It only cost $10 to start and thats for a set of 20 brochures to get you going, your start up kit, contract, online courses, ect ect. The $10 starts it all!

If you are at all interested, check out my webpage and send me a message! www.youravon.com/thirschi and my email address is hirschinova@hotmail.com

I wish you the best of luck!
    hirschichocolat

Answer by hirschichocolat at 5:53 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• My name is Fran, I work with a bed and bath company as a independent distributor. I host bed and bath parties. I only host parties on Saturday's and make great money. Working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties and encourage your family, friends, and customers to host parties too. You will earn 10% commission on every item you sell, and 5% commission from every party that someone host for you. You don't have to stock any inventory, The company will drop ship orders directly to your customers. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. This is truly a great company to work with. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 5:04 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Would you like to make $800 for January? Would you like to make your desire to work from home a reality? I did it and you can too. If you are serious about having a career that allows you to spend more time, whether it is, family, spiritual, recreation, traveling, etc... you can have it. I am home earning a living while raising my girls. You will love the support and training you receive and enjoy sharing this success with others. Visit my site and click on the "get more info" link at the bottom to Start LOVING what YOU do too! www.abetteru.2freedom.com

mrssfoster

Answer by mrssfoster at 11:15 PM on Jan. 1, 2009