Question about some pains... might be TMI

35wks preggo (ALMOST THERE), she keeps pushing down so hard that she pushes alot of discharge out. Earlier I lost a little more of my mucus plug. I am averaging about 4-5 braxton hicks contractions every hr and a half. It has iced over night and there is about 2inches of ice between here and the hospital. Is there a chance that i could be going into labor or is this normal?? Also there are times that she moves and it feels like she is pushing on my clitoris!! And my pubic bone hurts soo bad to walk.
Thanks,
Shawna

Babyclark08

Asked by Babyclark08 at 1:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• What I would do if I were you is go take a hot bath and try to relax for a while. It sounds like your body might be starting to go into labor. Since it's so icy out I would rest as long as you can to make sure that you are in labor before going to the hospital. It will probably be easier to reast at home. Wait until your contractions are coming regularly or you just can't handle the pain and pressure anymore. Try to get something to eat and make sure you are all packed. I wish you the best of luck for an easy delivery and a healthy baby! Congrats!!
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 1:18 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• It's normal, mama. Your mucus plug regenerates so it's normal to loose pieces. I wouldn't worry too much about going into labor right now. I had pain in my pubic bone as well. That's because your pelvis is actually made up of four different bones. There are joints on either side of your spine and also right down the center of the front of your pelvis. These joints are connected by ligaments that are softened and loosened by a hormone called Relaxin that your body produces during pregnancy. This makes it possible for your pelvis to open up so baby can come through. :) If the pain gets too bad seeing a chiropractor can often help. Good luck!
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 1:20 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• If you think you are in labor whatever you do don't eat a big meal before you go to the hospital
    Anonymous