Is there anyone out there that thinks the Casey Anthony jurors got it right? (besides the Casey Anthony jurors?!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Not me! for sure the system failed this time.

Answer by older at 7:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I honestly do not think that they got it right. My opinion is not swayed by the fact the majority of people think this way but by the fact that there was enough in my opinion to lock her up. I think it was a tough call bc of what was presented & what they had to work with but in the end I think they made the wrong call.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 7:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• ugh!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 7:51 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• How could a mother who did not report her baby girl missing NOT be guilty? Remember she isnt even the one who reported her missing after 31 days her Casey's mother did!! She is soooo GUILTY...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 7:51 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I too felt they were way off base on this one. Resonable doubt won this case.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 7:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I can agree with the capital murder charges, but I can't believe that she didn't get charged with at least murder 2 or 3. Her behavior while her daughter is not in line with anything I would except from any responsible adult let alone a mother. What mother supposedly finds their young child unconscious like the defense claims and thinks "I should hide the body and lie about it." and when I tell the cops she is missing a month later lead them on a wild goose chase.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 7:53 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I think they followed the letter of the law- Reasonable doubt........

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 7:56 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• What about negligent child abuse? I'd have nailed her on that count for not reporting that baby missing for 31 days-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 7:57 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Exactly right sister it is so amazing to me that she was not even charge with child neglect for christ sakes..There are parents out there who get charged with that over alot less than their child missing for 30 days and no report!! I am dumbfounded.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:00 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• As others are saying I too wasnt thinking that she'd get 1st degree murder charges but I sure as heck thought she'd get manslaughter & neglect, when those were read & said not guilty I just about dropped out of my chair I seriously couldnt believe what I was hearing. Then I hear the jury only took 10hours to come up with an answer, how does that many people not have a conflict over that verdict? Sure seems like all of them were on the same page which is weird in my opinion bc it was such a contraversal issue & so much to consider. I just dont know it entire thing dosent sound right to me =(
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2011