If you had a chance to say something to Casey Anthony....

What would you say?.... I would tell her "Your a sick, heartless bitch & you might think you got away with murder but God will make sure you get what you deserve for killing your daughter, you worthless piece of trash!!!!".

VanillaBlondie8

Asked by VanillaBlondie8 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I personally don't think there is anything worth saying to someone like her who obviously has no conscience. you can't get through to these type of ppl. they don't care about anyone but themselves.
    mmsfirstone

Answer by mmsfirstone at 7:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I would tell her that I hope someday she decides to reveal the truth about what happened to her daughter so justice can be done.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 7:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• If you didn't want her I would've taken her!!!!!!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 7:59 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• a good punishment would be to lock her up and put pictures of her daughter all over the place and she would be forced to have to look at them til the day she dies. (which can't come soon enough if you ask me) she deserves no comforts. her daughter is dead and she still gets to walk the earth.
    mmsfirstone

Answer by mmsfirstone at 8:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I'm not sure I could say anything to her. This whole thing is just so unspeakable to me. I cant believe it I just cant. If I said anything it would be along the linse of how she disgusts me & I cant wait until it comes back to bite her some day & it will.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Omg SWEERPEAS3MOM thats what I told my DH last night, if she didn't want Caylee I would've taken her she was soooo adorable poor little princess my heart aches just to think about her Im so sadden about her death & how her mother gets to walk away like nothing STUPID BITCH!!! Im so angry =(
    VanillaBlondie8

Comment by VanillaBlondie8 (original poster) at 8:06 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I would have nothing nice to say, but the sad part is that she is now a celebrity and she will be making a lot of money from a book and from movie royalties. Only in this country......

Answer by older at 8:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• So not only does she goes free and gets away with murder, but she will profit from it as well......

Answer by older at 8:13 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I will say nothing, I don't give sickos attention. I don't like bad vibes.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 8:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• How could you have waited 30 days before seeking help to find your missing daughter? Answer: She knew the little girl was not missing.

How many times had you drugged your daughter and put her in the trunk while you had a good time?

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2011