If you believe case anthony is still guilty of murdering her daughter, let's imagine for a moment that she was actually innocent.

Imagine that she was a mother just like you or I.  A mother who loves her child, her first child, a single mother.  A mother who wakes up in the middle of the night to check if their child is still breathing, who doesn't let their child play outside alone, who does arts and crafts, who changed thousands of dirty diapers, who gave bubble baths, who cooked dinner, gave snacks, went to check ups, cried at birthday's,  a mother's who's worst fears came true. 

if she were actually innocent what is the explanation for her partying whilst knowing her daughter is missing/dead?

if she were actually innocent why would she get the Beautiful Life tattoo? It could mean her beautiful new life, or it could have been a representation for her daghters life?

Is chuckling in the court room normal of a person who is on trial for murder one'? maybe it was because she was actually innocent and felt it ridiculous that she was on trial? Maybe the 'lies she told' hence the molestation were the truth.

For some reason I think it is either the father or the whole family had envolvement, maybe that is why the mother is so spazzy, maybe the guilt lead to the suicide notice, maybe she partied to take her mind off of reality.

the possibilities. Either way, I am at peace and I am sure Caylee is at peace because Karma is a bigger BITCH than any of us could be. and no matter who the killer is, I am sure th hunt will be on again, I believe karma will have to take over justice at this point.

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 8:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Possibly right dom..it is odd that the child was 'missing' for a whole month and none of them reported it.Cindy even said early on basically that she usually had caylee..it was like there almost NEVER a time that those grandp[arents didn't know her whereabouts.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:25 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Innocent people do not wait 31 DAYS to report a 2 yo missing!

Innocent parents would frantically accept any and all help to find their toddler ASAP!

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:09 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• She is as guilty as they come, the jurors were too blind and used a lot of emotion to judge here, even after specifically given the, instructions not to. In my opinion, they just wanted this to end and go home.

Answer by older at 8:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I believe she alone did this ..maybe she got help in the cover after the fact idk.

My husband thought from almost the get go that they all did it..the family ..even figured theyd get away with it and make money off it all..unfortunately he was right about that.

I agree though its all too coincidental ..she did it and got away with it
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I don't BELIEVE she did it-I KNOW she did! She's not fooling anyone, and as you said, karma is a bitch. I just hope she's ready for it.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 9:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Wasn't Casey also "missing" from the Anthony home from June 16- early July? I thought she took off after getting in an altercation with her mother?

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I personally think the whole family had a hand in it, they had 30days to get rid of direct evidence
    DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 8:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i cant believe she got away with it. how horrible
    prettynpink343

Answer by prettynpink343 at 11:55 AM on Jul. 6, 2011