Am i the only one that feels like this?

I HATE being alone.. i cant stand it....no one calls me unless i call them 1st. no one comes over to my house. I dont have any family that really cares about me. most of them hate me. My bf will come over but will leave after an hour and if he doesnt leave that soon its bc hes sleeping and when he wakes up he leaves. when he and his family do things i never get to go. when my family does things, i dont get to go to those either. i feel so alone. i hate this feeling im so tired of it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• have u talked to your bf to let him know how u feel?? and why can't u go to his family gatherings?
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:09 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Sounds like you need to start to love yourself and start getting to know you and then you will start to enjoy your own company. As for the other why cant you go to your BF family things or your own family things?
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 8:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i try to.. he doesnt talk to me. he doesnt understand. he thinks bc he stays at my house for a lil while that its enough. His babymama always goes. they have cook outs and shes always here. he comes back here after and has brought me food but that really doesnt make me feel any better. i feel like im trappd in my own house and i cant do anything. i dont have anyone i know around. i sometimes go to a friends house but all they ever do is sit in the house doing nothing. i want to hang out with his family and talk with them and do other things then just sit around all the time. im gettin depressed and i know it. I dont want to tell anyone bc no one cares. No one will listen to me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:12 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Find activities that you are giving and doing for others. Do not expect others to do for you. I find that if I give generously of myself to do for others, they want to do and be around me. It really feels good to do for others.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:13 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• does he say you cant go or do you choose not to go because she is there? if you are with him now.. then you should be going with him
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:14 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i volunteer . Most people that come in there are older people.. all the other people that volunteer are also older people. their all old enough to be my grandparents.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i choose not go to bc of her.. she always has something to say. always stares at me. shes rude. she starts shit... and he knows that. he told her to grow up and to knock it off but she doesnt.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Your family sounds like mine. My parents don't call unless I do. They don't come over for a visit. My mom had heart issues in April and they didn't call me to let me know and my sister told me that "it wasn't her place to tell me that mom was having a test done on her heart." Oh and we are all on FB together. 

We live with his mom and I still don't get filled in on what's going on until the last minute and I'm the only one who drives. 

However, I like my "me time" b/c it means that I am not having to take care of anyone but me. 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:18 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Why are you calling him your boy friend when he acts like that. Sounds like you are depressed.

Answer by louise2 at 8:24 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i get too much ME time. i dont need it i dont like it.. My whole life i felt like no one wants to be around me. everyone always leaves me. My mom left me for her bf, my dad left me for his gf, one of my sisters and i were really close at a point untill she got a bf she just ignored me and didnt care to hang out with me any more. My oldest sister never cared for me. she pretty much showed me that growing up. and pretty much threw me and my one yr old on the street while i was pregnant. When i do find someone i get too clingy bc of all this crap and they end up leaving too.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:26 PM on Jul. 5, 2011