What is the hardest that your baby has kicked?

I use a laptop and a few nights ago she kicked so hard that the laptop flew off of my belly. I thought it was funny but my SO saw things differently.

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 1:07 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Mine wasn't so much a kick but I had my shirt up cause she was moving and my roommates wanted to see and she took what I assume was her elbow and moved it from one side all the way across to the other side. It stuck out a good inch or so and it freaked them out!! I thought it was awesome...I'd never seen her individual body parts so visibly.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 5:42 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• lol that is funny when i was pregnant with my son he kicked so hard one time my bowl of ice cream i had sitting on my belly went flying up.
    This baby kicks pretty good already but not that hard yet i guess however he is sitting kind of low still and he kicks hard enough to make me almost pee myself.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:12 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• oh wow that is a strong kick , I dont think I ever got one that strong ,but some of them did kind of knock me sideways
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Holy wow.
    She doesn't "kick" so much as "shove" her feet right below my ribs. I dunno what organ or body part is right below the right ribs, but oh my GAWD it hurts so bad. It's one of her favorite spots : / She hasn't caused anything to fly off my belly though, haha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:28 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• lol.... Once, when I was pregnant with my son (who is now almost 11 months old), my little sister's pomeranian, Sassy, was sitting in my lap. Gage kicked REALLY HARD and Sassy jumped like she had been shot! She would never get back in my lap again after that. It was hilarious! He also kicked some pizza off of a plate that was sitting on my stomach (the big belly does make a nice tray, right?!). I miss the kicks & stuff : (
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 1:54 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I've never had anything fly off my belly, but she has kicked my in the back so hard once that it paralyzed me for a minute. It hurt sooo bad!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• my son broke my bottom rib when i was pregnant with him. He was 10lbs at birth and was 3 weeks early
    lonelymommyof2

Answer by lonelymommyof2 at 2:30 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• When I was pregnant my daughter kicked the cat right off me. It was hysterical.
    Kimmers1116

Answer by Kimmers1116 at 2:33 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• OMG I am cracking up right now! "kicked the cat right off me" LOL
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 2:39 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I don't know the hardest but I've gotten a few whoppers in my ribcage and that hurts.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 2:51 PM on Dec. 16, 2008