11 weeks and super sick!!!

I have morning day nd night sickness and it seems I am unable to eat and when I do it comes up 1 hour later. I fear for my baby. If i am unable to keep food down (hopefully not for much longer) is my baby in serious danger? I take all my vitamins and do drink alot of water. Ive tried anti- nausea meds (Zofran ect.) and nothing seems to be working. I really havent lost any weight. Please help me or if you have been in the same situation let me know.

tawnbond

Asked by tawnbond at 8:26 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i think you should go to the doctors and see why so
    fyeefatboi

Answer by fyeefatboi at 8:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• if you are on multivitamin with iron, try not taking that for a couple days and see if that makes a difference. Some people can't handle the iron. If that's the case, you can supplement by eating foods with iron in them, like mushrooms and meats. I myself can NOT drink tap water when pregnant, it makes my tummy churn. It still causes mild stomach upset unless it's filtered.
    babygoose78

Answer by babygoose78 at 1:13 AM on Jul. 6, 2011