i have 2 DD and they fight

I mean there eyes open yelling at each other. and i go to bed befor them cause i hate hearing it. i have tried it all.

lovemy2dogs

Asked by lovemy2dogs at 9:50 AM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

• How old are they? (Assuming they are teens.) Tell them you have had enough of that and it's time they learn how to get along. Either they find a better way to deal with each other or they are grounded- with no phone or computer. (Then ignore the fighting completely unless they might get physical.) It will be hard at first- but they should start communicating and work some things out. Good luck
    ChattyWifePlus2

Answer by ChattyWifePlus2 at 11:10 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Answer coming from my 11 year old neice: My mother has thesame promblem with mead my brothers we are allways fighting we fight over the littest things my momis always yelling at us and she is allways stressed out have you tried talking too them.try taking themout to lunch and talk to tem about there issue's maybe they just want to talk to tou try spending time with tem and if you tried that are they sharing a room i know my 2 brothers hate sharing a room i am the only girl i hve my own room try talking to themto see what the problem is maybe you 3 will start getting along better good luck!!!!
    AuntieVetta

Answer by AuntieVetta at 3:24 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Tell them what is going to happen the next time they start arguing. Tell them there will be no warnings. If they start, the consequence will happen. If they have separate rooms as soon as you hear it start, send them to their rooms-no computer or phones. If they don't have separate rooms send one to yours and one to theirs. Another thing to try is to have them sit and hold hands. They'll hate that. No speaking for however long you think. It'll actually help them bond. Make sure you do something every time or they'll just keep testing it. Family meetings help too. Then they can vent whatever is bothering them and everyone can work it together.
    jackimci

Answer by jackimci at 3:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Well the are 12 and 10 they do have there own rooms. I have sent them there. I have grounded them till they are 30. LOL and we do spend 1 on 1 time. But they are so much a like and the little one is in to pagents. I think my oldest one is a little jeliouse. BUT she modles for gigi kids. So maybe in a few years they will love each other again. Or when i go nuts.
    lovemy2dogs

Answer by lovemy2dogs at 8:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• up frist thing is TXdanielly you might want to reread the last post. my kids each do there own thing. so If i stop the pageants. Then i stop my oldest one from moldeing . to make it far.they are both very in to what they do. And for you to sit there and tell me to stop what one loves is totally out of line. I don't know if you have 2 or more kids. if you do would you stop. one for the other?
    lovemy2dogs

Answer by lovemy2dogs at 3:16 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• try this. make them sit at the table on opposite ends and discuss the problem adn find a way to fix it themselves. not sure how old they are but this helped my autn and her kids are freaky close.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 3:05 AM on Jul. 16, 2008