I missed my last period in june i have light bleeding could i be pregant adult content

my fiance was locked up and he came home on the june 20 me and him had sex that whole weekend my period was due the 26.That following week Monday morning i woke up and felt sick but didn throw up. I took a pregnancy test that Friday and it was negative Sunday july3rd we had sex and i notice i was bleeding but it was like a light pink when i went to the bathroom.then that whole day i whore a pantie liner and Monday too i have a 32 cycle and regular periods i wanted to know could this be implantation bleeding or my period but its very light and coming down real slow.

fyeefatboi

Asked by fyeefatboi at 8:34 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• TROLL
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• More than likely you got knocked up by someone other than your boyfriend if you were due the 26th and had sex with him the 20th. Your cycle is too long to get pregnant at that time.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 8:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• take a test
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• eye rolling

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:55 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Anything's possible.
    Anonymous

• Perhaps you should investigate the morning after pill, and wait to get pregnant until your fiance gets out of jail,, it is REALLY hard to pay child support from jail,, UGGGH!!! please refer to the cafe mom test,,,
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Lmfao!! Go Kimigogo!!
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 5, 2011