Please Solve

My kids granddaddy died last thursday,there daddy ask me was I going to the funeral. My ex uncle died 2 weeks ago,he did'nt ask me too go. The ex is mad because i'm going to my daddy kids funeral. I guess since we are still having sex he has feeling. Am i wrong for going to my their granddaddy funeral. I have kids from both mens.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 8:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• No, you should pay respect to anyone you feel you want too. This is your choice.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:42 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I think you should take your kids to their grandfather's funeral. Funerals are to comfort the living and your children will probably need some help going through this.

Are you having sex with both of the men who fathered your children? Sorry - it was really hard to tell from the question. If that's the case, that could be the source of anxiety regarding the mens in your life.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Respect is respect no matter who they are. I'd go

Answer by admckenzie at 8:53 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• No I'm not having sex with the one that lost his daddy.
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 8:56 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• You are right bad grammar,my kids granddaddy died. Their daddy ask me was I going to the funeral I told him I might. My ex is mad because I did'nt go to his uncle funerals. I have kids from both I guess just because me and the ex is still thinking we go together.
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Couldn't really understand the question due to poor grammar and what seems to be a poor understanding of the english language.
    jteffs

Answer by jteffs at 8:55 PM on Jul. 5, 2011