Am I just gross?

I sweat A LOT. Not all over, just under my arms. I wear plenty of deodorant (and don't smell, I swear!) but it's embarrassing because it shows on all my shirts. Is there any brand that will actually keep me dry?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Health

• Secret has one out there but I forget the name of it.
    Anonymous

• I use Dove and really like it. You can get a prescription strength from your doc. I also heard that Botox works wonders in the pits!
    Anonymous

• i heard that u can get botox shots under your arms so help with sweating
    ToberzMama

Answer by ToberzMama at 1:21 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• im the same way. Degree has a prescription strength brand and so deos secret but niether one worked for me so i had to get a prescrition from my dr. I understand your pain its emberessing more then anything cuz it shows up on your shirts and when its summer its worse.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:23 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• use secret clinical it should help alot!!! :)
    braylonmom08

Answer by braylonmom08 at 1:23 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I'll pick up some secret clinical today and try it. I can't afford botox.
    Anonymous

• I have this problem in the summer time. I started using degree and it works better than suave. Secret is okay, but I found that degree works better. The clinical strength is SUPER expensive. Its like 5 bucks for half as much. I just didn't feel the need to pay that to TRY it. I think if its that bad, you might want to see your doc. He may be able to get you an rx that would be cheaper. Well, for me it would be cheaper. Hope that helps.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 2:24 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE SECRET CLINCAL STRENGTH. IT SMELLS GREAT & WORKS GREAT. I TRIED THE DOVE WHICH I DO NOT LIKE AT ALL.
    elaina1983

Answer by elaina1983 at 5:21 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Interesting..I work out a lot and have wet pits after the cardio. I would say it's a sign I am getting a good workout, but it is embarassing to me when I am trying to lift and have wet stains under my arms. I will try this Secret Clinical Strength.
    Anonymous

• For the most part, I've been a loyal Secret Invisible Solid user (or whatever their "best" formulation was before that one came out). However, I'll try anything new that hits the store shelves, hoping that it will one-up the Secret. It's very good, but not great, in my opinion. And a great deoderant/anti-perspirant is imperative to enjoying your day to day life. Take it from a girl who oh-so-obviously sweatted through the armpits of her brand new business suit during an interview one time. (But I still got the job.)At this point, I'm inclined to go back to using Certain Dri on occasion (a couple nights a week, for longterm wetness protection), and Secret Invisible Solid (for daily odor control).

texasMOMto4

Answer by texasMOMto4 at 11:26 AM on Dec. 17, 2008