Apple Cider Vinegar and Fertility

I have been doing a little research in ways to naturally increase fertility and I came upon the use of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)

Does anyone actually use this or have used this and became pregnant shortly after?

DH and I aren't technically trying but we aren't doing anything to protect ourselves either. Kinda one of those 'if it happens then it happens if not then God meant it to be" but nobody said I couldn't give myself a little boost just in case another child is in God's plan.

What other things have you tried or are doing to ttc? Other than prescription meds!!!!

LadyOsgood

Asked by LadyOsgood at 8:56 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I read in a magazine that hot foods such as red peppers will increase the blood flow around the body to help the chances of conception. I am currently trying this but i dont know if it is going to work lol.
    I was really interested in the article i read as the woman was having trouble concieving as like me she had irregular periods and she went a diet for a holiday shed planned after she had given up hope. Turns out this woman only ever eat red hot peppers throughout her diet and i mean breakfast, dinner and tea and she fell pregnant :) doctors were pretty sure thats what done the job x
    BabyMad93

Answer by BabyMad93 at 12:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Make sure you have an orgasm either at the same time as him, or just a few seconds after if possible. The cervix will actually dip down in to his pool of semen, which increases the sperm's chance of making it's journey!
    And as far as the vinegar goes.... I'm not too sure about that. You don't want to mess up the pH of the vagina too drastically, or you'll have yourself one hell of a yeast infection!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• What do you do with it?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i read you drink 4tbs ACV mixed with 1/2 cup water with some honey for taste and drink it twice a day though some only did it once a day. I also heard black olives, almonds, papaya, goat cheese, sunflower seeds, and prunes can help.
    LadyOsgood

Comment by LadyOsgood (original poster) at 9:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I know you can take something that contains the active medicine in Musinex and it helps because it thins not just chest and nose mucus, but ALL mucus in the body - vaginal included creating a friendlier environment for sperm.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i have never heard of it!
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 9:19 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/infertility.html is a great site to check out...

LadyOsgood

Comment by LadyOsgood (original poster) at 1:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2011