Can i ask where the nickname Tot Mom came from? before the verdict Nancy grace kept referring to CA as tot mom. what does that mean? where did the nickname come from?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Did you notice that she very rarely calls Casey Casey? It's like she can't even stand to say her name.

now that you mention it, i have noticed that. i dont watch her often but the few times i have she calls her tot mom.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• because calley was a toddler. and i think the nickname came around the same time as octo mom so maybe nancy grace would thought it would be clever lol
    julie.f

Answer by julie.f at 9:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i think because Caylee was 2 and considered a toddler. my friends and family referred to our toddlers as tots long before this ever happened, my oldest is almost 9. i can see where tot mom makes sense
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 9:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Because she was the mom of a tot I guess. Tot is not a new word.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I heard that she was a great prosecutor and she's very passionate about what she believes in. She was just crying, I'm surprised she hasn't exploded yet.
    Did you notice that she very rarely calls Casey Casey? It's like she can't even stand to say her name.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• yeah but did nancy ever say why? i mean i know that she's an idiot but she had to have a reason
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I can't stand Nancy Grace! That voice just grates on me! It's like nails on a chalkboard! How that woman ever got to this level of fame is beyond me!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• agreed!!! and her lack of intelligence is more annoying
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2011