In your opinion, did the defense team for CA act professionally when the verdict was read?

hugging one another, crying tears in the court room, going to a bar across the street from the courthouse shortly after and celebrating their winnings even though they claimed this case "destroyed the memory of Caylee"? they won their case but do you think they displayed professional behavior?

***if you are sick of hearing about it, the "Next Question" button is located above the question***

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree with you OP. I'm so sickened by this whole case. I can't believe this sociopath is free to go..........hmmm...I'll kill my baby, say shes with an imaginary nanny.......no one will ever notice. Who was Caylee's father? I am wondering if George was actually the father and they killed her because of that? I don't know................I just know that Casey took part in the KILLING of Caylee. People just don't hide accidents like that unless they were doing something wrong in the first place... either way I do NOT believe that it was an accident in any way. Accidents are tragic, but really............put duct tape over her mouth and stuff her in a garbage bag and throw her in a swamp like trash? NOPE....burn in hell CASEY!!! Hopefully no other male is stupid enough to impregnate this monster.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:23 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i think they didnt act any different then any other lawyers who won a case.
    julie.f

Answer by julie.f at 9:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Not in the least!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Actually I have been in a court room several times for a relative, and attornies do celebrate in the courtroom. I have even seen them make lunch dates and laugh about a case. Not very professional, but true.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 9:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I was not too happy with it either. I was actually surprised.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 9:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Neither side acted professionally IMO-

Celebrating- in poor taste.

Smirking and shaking of the head- unprofessional

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• not at all
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 10:06 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Devil's Advocate............the lawyers will burn too....................they know they're defending EVIL.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• @julie have you ever witnessed lawyers winning a case?
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 9:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• oops hit answer too soon. i have and they saved their celebrations for outside the courtroom.
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 9:09 PM on Jul. 5, 2011