Whats the doll.....

That you fill up with warm water and it feels real? I'd like to get one for my daughter for xmas. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Holidays

• Haha, I always called them Water Babies. I'm not sure if they have a different patented name now though =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:34 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Hmmm...now I'm wondering too. I thought "water Babies" was their patented name. BTW, my g/f bought one for her niece and if the water gets cold in the doll it feels really creepy. Scary creepy. Her nieces got cold overnight and she picked it up the next day and freaked screaming 'it's dead'. She is 6.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:37 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Hahaha, I was wondering about the cold water thing too grneyed.. and NOW i'm wondering if it gets moldy inside... ew!
    Anonymous

• GOOD LUCK!!! i looked for 2 yrs. before i found one... they ARE water babies. Yes you need to make sure there is always WARM water in it. I've not had a problem with mold but she's only had it since her bday in August. but there is an insert on how to take care of them... like usual i don't know were mine is right now... lol
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 3:40 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• is the baby ur talking about called baby alive ? my daughter has one its cute
    leahc

Answer by leahc at 5:41 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Yep! Baby Alive!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 4:23 PM on Dec. 17, 2008