Carnival

Last year Feb i met my husband at the carnival here in fla and when he left i left with him and all of last year i spent with him out there and i love it it was a great experience and i was even pregnant ,well he loves doing what he does and i enjoy being out there, but know that we have a son i dont know ifwe should go back out i know that he is only 1 but they have a great school out there his boss has his three girls out there and there are tons of other kids and most of them were born out there and they love it what do i do ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Travel

• Listen to your gut, Listen to your heart. Your instincts will usually guide you correctly if you listen.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:40 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• keep your family together
    slyvester

Answer by slyvester at 9:53 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• From one carnie to another, go with your gut. It sounds like you have a great show, one that has a school and all. With that kind of support I would say go for it. When I was out, the show we were with did not have those options, it was a small show, and so I came home. I never went back out and have regreted it alot over the years. Don't regret it like I have, go and enjoy the life that only a carnival can offer. Remember that noone can take those experiences away from you!! Just know that once a carnie always a carnie!
    Alwaysacarnie

Answer by Alwaysacarnie at 2:07 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• ewe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:20 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I would love to go out and travel again ....
    If the opportunity is there and you have support other than your hubby then go for it
    TheShryocks

Answer by TheShryocks at 10:12 AM on Mar. 5, 2009