Does your SO or husband choke the chicken even though you live with him?

My SO butters the corn pretty often. He recently ran out of lotion and tried to use shampoo instead while in the shower. Well the shampoo went into his little whole and burned him. It made me upset because why was he doing that if he had me right there in the next room? I just wanna know if this is just a guy thing or what?

Oh, and we have sex about 3 maybe 4 times a week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• mine does....THANKFULLY...we have sex...almost everyday..but I need a break every now & then so ...some nights he'll just do it himself instead of bugging me. He knows I'm right there and am willing but he also realizes that sometimes...Id rather just sleep (we have 2 kids plus I work full time).
    Dabugg698

Answer by Dabugg698 at 1:45 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• My DH finally stopped..I think he realized the sex was worth the wait. He use to only when he woke up because (obviously) it was looking up at him..
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 1:45 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Yes he does and I am fine with it. Sometimes you just need a little self pleasure without the help of another person.

I masturbate by myself often even when he is at home in the other room. I tell him I am going to have a party of one. We just have this mutual understanding with each other, it is a great feeling.

girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 1:49 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Normal. Deep down, all men are closet perverts.
    Anonymous

• My husband used to all the time, I would get upset about it cuz why would he need to if I'm there. So we talked about it and came to an understanding that if he's in the mood and I'm not at home or if I was there but wasnt in the mood then he can have at it all he wants. Talk to him and see if you can compromise
    Anonymous

• I wish mine would more often! He already wants (and usually gets) sex every day. If that isn't enough, he better be able to please himself!
    Anonymous

• My husband does it only when im not in the mood i would rather him do it them bug me 0
    desiraee20

Answer by desiraee20 at 2:00 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• It's a guy thing. As long as it's not compulsive. You would know if it was that bad because it would cause problems in your lives. He would stop important things just to go wack off.
    Anonymous

• BETTER THAN CHEATING RIGHT??????
    Anonymous

• DH does, and I'm thankful. I don't always want it, especially right now. I am a sahm with a 4 yo, 10 mo old, and 30 wks preg. There are times where he'll do it right next to me. Honestly it's something I think all guys do married or single. I do it too, when he has to be out of town for a few days for work.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2008