Casey Anthony.. Do you think she's guilty.

Although I dont think they had a lot of strong evidence (DNA, Fingerprints..etc) against her, i strongly believe that Casey Anthony is guilty.. Your thought???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I think her whole family is weird! Too many secrets and lies.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 9:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I don't know. At the very least she had a hand in either the killing or hiding of the body. For some reason I think her and her father are responsible, he strategically went to the other side so that the finger would not point to him, they strategically put them against each other for the media because they both did it. I think Cindy probably knows and is trying to play the perfect role, defending her husband and her daughter so that neither one of them get in trouble. Just my theory. The whole family is just whack. 30days missing not a single call to authorities is very fishy
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I agree that she is guilty. I believe actions and beaviors can be strong evidence as well, and she certainly has shown her true colors not reporting her daughter missing, going out and partying, getting the tattoo that was "a memorial of Caylee" etc.. I think there were so many signs and so much evidence in her behavior. I don't think the Dad had a hand in the murder, but I think he may have helped her hide the body. I also don't think she was molested. I think she is an attention whore.
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 9:54 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I don't know if it was a premeditated murder, but I'm pretty sure she caused her daughter's death. I'm more inclined to the theory that she accidentally killed Caylee either with the chloroform or the duct tape. I definitely don't buy the defense theory of the accidental drowning in the pool. What kind of a moron takes an innocent accident and makes it look like kidnapping and murder? And from her capacity to lie and manipulate the situation to her advantage, Casey is anything but dumb.
    So although I agree with the not guilty verdict for murder in the first, I disagree with the not guilty in aggravated child abuse and aggravated manslaughter. But that's what happens when the need for proof to determine truth trumps common sense and logic.

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 10:00 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I think she's guilty.
    I agree with your statement Anon
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 10:12 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I think I'm the only one in the world who didn't care about the case enough to form a decision. I honestly have no idea what happened or how the case went... I have better things to do.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:13 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• SabrinaMBowen, your not alone.
    Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 11:06 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• GUILTY what kind of mother doesnt report her child missing
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so mad at the verdict I could spit nails!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 12:30 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I agree
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:09 AM on Jul. 6, 2011