Wouldn't it be some $#!T if CA were to get pregnant after being released. This psycho would probably do it for more attention.

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 9:39 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I still can't believe the jury found her non guilty.. Even if she didn't kill that poor baby girl, and in fact she did actually finally tell the truth and she did drown.. That bitch still deserves something for duct taping her and leaving her in the woods. It just makes me sick.
    atjm0919

Answer by atjm0919 at 9:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I still think she will get whats coming to her. Death penalty would have been the easy way out. Now she has thosands of people that know what she did. She will suffer the rest of her life.
    atjm0919

Answer by atjm0919 at 9:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Im with most of the other posters HOW SICK!!! ok parents its ok to kill ur kids just dont spank em.... cuz thats wrong.. WTF!!!! and OP she was saying her brother and dad molested her which i dont believe that BullShit Either! Karma is a Bitch Casy Anthoney!!! ull get urs!!!

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 8:16 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I agree atjm0919...In california you can not dispose of a body privately, it is against the law, shouldn't she get some sort of charge fdor that? Etiher way 30 days no reporting is sick
    DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 9:45 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• She might get prego and li and say she was raped" again
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:48 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• she said she was raped? I didn't know this
    DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 12:14 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• If she were to get preggo, I would feel sorry for that child and everyone would be watching her to see if that child had an "accident" too.
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 2:41 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Well of course she will get pregnant and have children again. She'll get married and probably get a book deal too.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 8:14 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• she should have to have her overys removed before she gets out
    prettynpink343

Answer by prettynpink343 at 11:51 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• LOL. No. Oh I suppose since everyone is obssessed with pregnancy and always looking for "baby bumps" that it might happen. WHo would sleep with her? Maybe a moron.....
    No,I doubt she will be "prego". How silly to even think of that.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2011