Well isnt this great? adult content

i have a friend who is being accused of molesting a child. while i sorta think he isnt capable of doing this, well i thought anyways, i warned a female friend about him when she asked if i knew him and she might date him. I called her immediately and told her what my other friend said he may have done and not to allow her kids around him. she asked if i thought he did it, i said not sure i dont really think he did but i would keep the kids away from him and that since i found out my kids are not allowed around him for any reason. and the accusations is why his wife left him.

her kids are at their dads this week and she had this guy over. she text me saying he is gettin too touchy feely with her. she managed to get him to leave for the night, and i told her its best she break up with him. i dont trust him as much as i thought i did. i think my girl friend is mad at me about this. i still talk to the guy on the phone but thats it. my girl friend is only 4 ft 10 and barely 11o lbs, no way she could fight him off. while he hasnt done anything other than be touchy feely. she isnt the kissy huggy type and she is.

would you be concerned? i feel like im throwing him under the bus since these allegations came to light.
what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• If you are having doubts as to his innocence I would rather err on the side of caution then allow someone else to be victimized. Younger children rarely lie about sexual abuse it isn't like they are exposed to it and are able to make up stories. I wouldn't allow him around my children until he is proven innocent of the charges and I would warn my friends about his behavior too. What does he have to say about the whole situation is he admitting fault or completely denying everything and calling the child a liar?
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• should be clear, he, the male friend, is accused of molesting his cousin's girl. the cops dismissed due to lack of evidence and looking towards the cousins brother being he is already a sex offender and has been around the kids, he used to be the babysitter before he got caught in a sting. the only proof the cops had on the brother is what they had through internet conversations and just got for soliciting a minor. the "staged" parent offered her young daughter for cash. and they found child porn on his pc.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:46 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• he says it wasnt him since the brother had been around at that these allegations had occurred. as far as i know this friend wasnt alone with the kids. i had brought up concern previously towards the parents of the child in question. they had some behavior issues that were consistent with being molested. i was molested as a child i know a little about it. i was concerned that the dad's brother had done something to her, and the dad through me out of his house and calling me everything except for a white woman. this all happened before the friend accused moved back into the state. the brother was arrested shortly after the friend moved back.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:55 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• better safe than sorry......stay away.
    southernlady184

Answer by southernlady184 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• If I had any doubts I would break off the friendship. Your children are more important than his feelings.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 11:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• im not the one who is really involved with him. usually the texts we send are him wanting ringtones and me sending them. my girl friend however is dating him even after i told her whats going on. he now has become obsessed with her, and she doesnt know what ti do. i told her to leave him, but that just mad her upset.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:22 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I would never be friends with a child molester. Especially cant be friends with someone I cant trust
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2011