What is a cute way I can tell my husband that I'm pregnant again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• get a big red ribbon for christmas... or earlier if you want to.. wrap it around your belly... write something cute on your belly.. like "hello daddy", "little angel on board"... or something like that... whatever you think he would love to see and read.

congratulations btw
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 1:46 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I wanted to do this, but was unable b/c DH was leaving to go out of town the day I found out...I wanted to wrap up a pair of baby shoes and let him open it..put his name on the gift as well.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 1:47 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I wrapped a small box and put the positve pregnancy test in it, then, gave it to him as a gift.

Congrats/
    Anonymous

• buy a uni-sex outfit and give it to him for x mas..but i like m.robertson811 idea the best
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 1:53 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• aww I like m.robertson811 idea!! That would be so cute. Congrats!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:55 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• My friend gave her DH a pair of baby nike's. I like the idea of writing something on your belly. If you and your husband dress/undress infront of eachother it might be fun for you to have already written on your belly and just let him discover it. You have another child, how about letting your child tell him that there's a baby in mommy's belly.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• When taking a Christmas picture, instead of telling him to "say cheese!", tell him to "say we're having another baby!" or "_____ is going to be a big brother/sister!" Then you can capture his reaction on camera & it will be priceless!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 1:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• wrap an extra present to put under the tree like your positive test result and let him unwrap it ,he will def be surprised then lol....
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 1:57 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Or get a shirt made that says's something like "special delivery" or "baby on board"
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:57 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• How bout cooking a "Baby" themed dinner so you don't have to wait till Christmas. Do a salad with Baby Carrots, Baby Spinach, Baby corn...Then have Baby Back Ribs for the entree. Serve Milk in Bottles(minus the nipples). And see how long it takes him to figure out the theme.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 16, 2008