What is the BEST birth control method other then pills?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• abstinence

MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:48 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Not having sex!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:54 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I agree with abstinence.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:56 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Abstinence is the ONLY 100% effective method of birth control. However, anything is is REALLY subjective. I have used Depo Provera for 4+ years now and LOVE it. There are some that absolutely HATE Depo. And that goes for any other type of birth control.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:56 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• It depends on how hectic your life is. The IUD is a great option because once the doctor inserts the device it is active for 5 years without another thought until it is time for it to be removed. Some men do complain that the strings hurt them during sex though another reliable option is the Nuvaring. You insert it on the first day of your period and remove it after three weeks or you can leave it in for four weeks and skip your periods. Then you only have to think about birth control once a month.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 9:57 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• An IUD or depo are going to be the most effective forms of bc. They're better then pills, which are hard to take perfectly, but they do have more serious side effects.
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 9:57 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• depends on how badly you don't want to get pregnant, for us we just use th pull out method, works fine, but we have been together a long time, if we got pregnant we would be happy, and he knows when he is going to finish much before he finishes.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Other than abstinence, depo has been my favorite. And "pull out" is NOT a birth control method.
    Anonymous

• Paragard IUD - NO hormones, lasts 10 years. I've had mine for over a year and love it! Especially after having the worst IUD ever, the Mirena. I don't recommend that one at all.
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 10:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I'd prob go with a low estrogen one. That made me less anxious and irritable.
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 11:54 PM on Jul. 5, 2011