Scariest Experience?

What if any has been your most frightening experience with the "BEYOND"?

Firstly i do not believe in ghosts, i feel the our soul either goes to heaven or hell after we die and does not leave. However i do believe in demons and such. To me what most people would call a ghost or spirit no matter how benign i call a demon. (evil isnt always up in your face bad..it can come in a friendly face). These are just my views on the spiritual world. That being said...

I would have to say the scariest thing that i have encountered (and there have been many - up to present day) was when i was 14. we had a very bad lightening/thunder storm and i got a little frightened. so i went to go sleep in the livingroom where it was quieter. So im half asleep on the recliner and i hear this noise coming from the hallway where my room was (we had hardwood floors and from my room to the living room you had to go in like a very large "C" shape - hallway, kitchen, dining room, then living room). The noise sounded like some one shuffeling thier slippers across the floor and like a little knock..like some one was walking with a cane or walker. i got a little freaked but figures it was someone getting a drink. well it keept getting closer and closer till it was right next to the recliner...i high tailed it so fast out of the living room it would make your head spin. that was the oldest i have ever been to spen the night in my parents room (on the floor).

I have seen and heard so many things that i could sit here all day. I still experience things and DH too. but i have to say that was the most scared i have ever been.

MonkeyMommyNJ

Asked by MonkeyMommyNJ at 9:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Several years ago, my best friend and I were really into "ghost hunting" we would go out to local cemeteries late at night, preferably during the witching hour, and try to communicate with the dead. Well, one particular evening during summer, we were at our favorite cemetery at the local University and we were trying to "summon" spirits etc. She had wandered off a little ways, and I was just doing my own thing. I suddenly felt this shiver, and it was about 80 degrees out, and got a really bad "feeling". What I saw in front of me completely terrified me. A little bit ahead of me, was a very shadowy, dark figure of a man. And it was as if I could see right through him. It was like slow motion, and he started to walk towards me. I don't know why I was so afraid, but I just started RUNNING! I had nightmares for weeks. I've never been so scared in my life!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 9:57 PM on Jul. 5, 2011