17 weeks and not showing. Normal?

About 2 weeks ago I started to feel where my baby bump was starting, but nada since then. How long did it take you to start showing?

musikdoll

Asked by musikdoll at 1:45 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i didnt show until i was 6 months pregnant

every woman is different though
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 1:47 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• That is normal. Every women is different when pregnant. I did not show till 7 1/2 months. I only gained a little over 20 pounds, if that helps.
    Anonymous

• I didn't show until I was about 26 weeks.

And if it helps any...I'm 39 weeks and not one single stranger has acknowledged my pregnancy. No random belly rubs or anything.

I'd give anything for a random belly rub :( And now my pregnancy is almost over. Booo.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:50 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• well i didnt get as lucky as these women did lol. With my first i showed around 16wks i started off very tiny though so maybe that had something to do with it this time around im 21weeks and was showing by 13wks. dont worry one morning you will wake up and its like you poped over night lol.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:52 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Just like the previous poster said at 22 weeks I really wasn't showing. I went to NYC for 3 days for a vacation, by the time i got home I was seriously huge! It was crazy!
    Anonymous

• people are different it depends on how skinny you are .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 2:01 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Im 6 months and you feel like you just kinda get big over night now everyone can tell im prego
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 2:11 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• uhh, take a look at my 17 wk picture. then look at my 24wk. so, i guess at about 6month i've started showing
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 2:42 PM on Dec. 16, 2008