Cant Stop Eating!!!!

does anyone else experience this?
I feel like a total hefer. every month about 1 week before my period is due i cant stop eating! for some reason i never feel full and i am always hungry. and it has to be a rapid cycling between sweet and salty. then i get my period and im fine again. but i feel so gross during that week, i am just sooo hungry. to make it even worse ill get comments from DH (who is a twig mind you) damn!, calm down, save some food for me... what pisses me off is that he know i go through this every month!

Help before i eat myself! lol

I am also over weight by 50 lbs.. when i had my accident they put me on steroid treatments to help manage the pain, these treatments made me gain weight redonkulously (shreck 4). i have stopped taking the medication but i havent been able to loose weight. Thankfuly i have stopped gaining and have been at a steady weight for about 6 months. so being over weight it makes me feel even worse. Is there something wrong with me or does anyone else become a bottomless pitt around their periods?

MonkeyMommyNJ

Asked by MonkeyMommyNJ at 10:23 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Health

• Yep same thing for me. And it usually only lasts for one day. I feel like no matter how much I eat, I never get full. I'm not over weight though so I don't think it has anything to do with that. There is also one day around the time of my period that I get super tired and just want to sleep all day and can't get myself up and moving for anything.
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 12:14 AM on Jul. 6, 2011