How pissed are you about the Casey Anthony's verdict?

TashaStar81

Asked by TashaStar81 at 10:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

• SHOCKD!wow,vry upset bout this,she was def.guilty,idk how the jururs are going to sleep at night!
    carisa368

Answer by carisa368 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• BLEEP.. BLEEP AND BLEEP, BLEEPIN BLEEP!!
    SOPHIASMOM

Answer by SOPHIASMOM at 10:54 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• No. I'm sad this poor little girl died, and kinda sad that the truth about it is/was so screwed up so it's hard to know what is justice. But honestly, I didn't follow it closely... I'd rather focus on my own life.
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 10:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I'm pissed, sad, and disappointed. Our judicial system SUCKS.
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 10:54 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I haven't really been following it but I would catch things here and there on the news. I did see the verdict read today and I was stunned. I thought it was an open and shut case. It's OJ all over again. In this country it's not weather or not a person is guilty it's how well their lawyer manipulated the jury.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 10:48 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• REASONABLE DOUBT . There must be at least 40 questions about this. Everyone is going nuts and screaming that the Judicial SYstem is broken,etc. How dumb is that? As if they know anything about it. SHe is probably guilty but they could not show PROOF. They have to go with "reasonable doubbt". Deal with it people.
    It is to protect us....I think it would be a good idea for all the wildeyed women here to go to the Library and read about the Judicial System and why there is such a thing as "REasonable Doubt".
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Pissed but it wasnt proven :( caylee was failed.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 11:04 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Well I think she's guilty and she got away with murder!
    TashaStar81

Comment by TashaStar81 (original poster) at 11:12 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I'm not pissed, but I was shocked. I was unsure if they would find her guilty of murder but I thought that at least she would get some time for not reporting her child missing for a month. Regardless, it will come a time where she have to pay for her crimes.

I'm just gonna keep living and loving my kids, all we can do. The court of man is flawed but the court of God is not.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:14 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I'm not... I have better things to do than follow a case that doesn't involve me or anyone I know. Whatever the verdict, the jury did what they felt was best - that's all we can ask.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:46 PM on Jul. 5, 2011