Driving test

I am taking my driving test on the 20th of this month. I typically don't wear glasses, even though I have them (they are specifically for using the computer), so I'm wondering, should I wear my glasses when taking the drive test? Also, for any ladies that live in CO, do you have any suggestions for me before I take it?

countrygirl1987

Asked by countrygirl1987 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Travel

• Did you wear them while you were in Driver's Ed??? If not, then no for the test.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• No, but I failed it once before. The drive test. For missing a stop sign. I was told that if I wore them, it might be a good idea, so I'm more aware of upcoming signs, etc.
    countrygirl1987

Comment by countrygirl1987 (original poster) at 11:00 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Glasses for the computer are for seeing up close. You need glasses for distance if you can't see road signs. I don't think your glasses would help you much while driving.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:48 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• If you wear them for the test you will have to wear them every time you drive by law. I would say if you can do it without them that would be better.
    SeattleMom206

Answer by SeattleMom206 at 4:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Your glasses are for "reading" purposes only. Put them on for driving test and you become a danger on the road because your glasses only improve your sight within 70cm (max) and all the rest would be out of focus.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 10:41 AM on Jul. 18, 2011