My 25 year old step daughter is constantly trying to get myself and my daughter angry and my husband her dad doesnt back me up or say anything what should i do

jlkdsaol.com

Asked by jlkdsaol.com at 10:59 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Adult Children (18+)

• Why is she trying to do that? Ignore her. Don't invite her over. Discuss it with your husband and let him know that it's not alright. I have problems with my In-Laws and I've already told my DH if he can't back me up or atleast neutralize the problem then they're no longer welcome in mine and my childrens lives.
    Anonymous

• Obviously she has some issues with you. "If I can't be happy then no one can." She seems so immature. It's your home and if she can't behave herself well you should ask her to leave. On another note, if she's getting you angry the physiological effects are that you're blood pressure and blood sugar rise which is not a good thing. I would suggest talking to her about acting in a positive manner. Just you and her though. Ask her for her input on solutions. Hopefully it goes well.
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 11:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• yeah shes old enough to know better.... geez shes 25?.... if she wants to act like a child fine dont let it get the best of you
    RobinEsMommy

Answer by RobinEsMommy at 1:05 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Time to go get a mani/pedi when that bitch comes over. Leave her to her daddy. She is way too old to be behaving this way, and your husband needs a skillet to the head for acting like a jackass. Sorry for the language, but honestly, your DH needs to get his daughter under some kind of control in his home. If he doesn't, then go for that weekend spa vacation.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 6:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2011