Has anyone experienced a chemical Pregnancy- if so, for how long did you bleed

cdonovan612

Asked by cdonovan612 at 1:55 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• normally a chemical will last about as long as your period. most of the time people dont even know they had a chemical. they think that their period showed up. so basically about 5 days.
    lisab7982

Answer by lisab7982 at 4:18 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I had a chemical pregnancy in May 2007. I was a day late and took a pregnancy test and got a positive and then started my peroid later that day. My peroid wasn't any longer than normal (7 days), but it was heavier than normal for the first 4 days. But on average a woman rare realizes that she has had a chemical pregnancy because they think thier peroids has showed up.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 11:48 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I had one in August. It was about 6 days of bleeding with one day that was really heavy & crampy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I think it was about a week and a half.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 1:57 PM on Dec. 19, 2008