Figuring out who the father is?

I'm kind of in a hard situation. I slept with someone on the 19th & 26th of April and then a different person on the 10th & 15th of May. The last period I had was at the end of March beginning of April. My expected due date is February 1st. I'm not for sure who the father is, I'm thinking the person I slept with on the 19th & 26th of April. Any input???? Help me!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Get a DNA test to determine paternity.
    Anonymous

• count back 40weeks from your due date then will tell you about when you concieved your baby.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:59 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Sounds like Mr. April. Your doc could probably figure it out.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 2:00 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• it sounds more likly that the guy you slept with in april would be the father, but it is hard to tell from just that, so yeah you will need to get a dna test for sure. and let them both know that they could possibly be the father. dont just tell the one because you think its more likly. trust me you dont want to go down that road.
    Anonymous

• ok so just looked at a calender for you and it looks like you convieved sometime around the first week in may. arond may 4th to be exact so it could have been 2 or 3 days befor the 4th or 2 or 3 days after the 4th. sperm lives for up to 72hours.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:02 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• i was positive that one guy was the father of my first child, i didnt see how it would be the other guy cause i had slept with him like two months later, but when the baby was born and it was mixed and the guy i thought was the father was white, it was a dead givaway that i was wrong. so when you dont know dna tests are always the best way to go. you can now do dna tests before the baby is born, its just like when you get an amno test i believe. but i'm not sure how safe it is. but you might want to talk to you doctor about it and find out more.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 2:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• It's called DNA testing. Both men. That will get an answer.

Answer by louise2 at 2:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• it sounds to close to call even with counting back 40wks you better just let them both know they could be the father and get a dna test done when baby gets here.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:12 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• http://tech.yahoo.com/news/cnet/20081215/tc_cnet/83011138631012289476

According to that, it was the May guy. You conceived around May 11th.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:41 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• They now sell DNA tests at pharmacies. If I were you I would get one and check it out - good luck hon.

jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 2:47 PM on Dec. 16, 2008