This is serious if I am pregnant.

My first baby I had at 27, & because my mom hated my ex, she FREAKED OUT ON ME..when I told her ... FF almost five yrs.. This time I met my love online after I couldnt go on dates,bc I had brain surgery last yr due to a shunt revision. This guy is supportive, loving in everyway. But my family are so paranoid to leave me alone now that I had this,last revision at 6, so while they were on vacay... He came over now I'm possibly pregnant and I just don't want to be judged by my parents especially my mother. I guess I will just tell her to shove it, after all she was17 with me. But I don't use hateful words like she does. And I know shes just worried about my health but still . I just feel like crap .we used protection. And we are gonna get married if so. But.. The kicker... I never told anyone I was talking to him. it just happened. Please don't judge I feel bad enough already.

Blakesgirl31

Asked by Blakesgirl31 at 11:13 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Aren't you an adult? Who gives a shit what your parents think? It's your life.
    glam.fairy

Answer by glam.fairy at 11:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• It's your life- do what makes you happy. So you may be pregnant w a baby at 32... Your mom needs to live her own life, not yours. Good luck!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• You are a grown woman. It really shouldnt be any of your family's business.
    mamatel

Answer by mamatel at 11:24 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• It will be ok. Not that I need to be judged, but my first 2 children were not planned. With #1 I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks after I left him. #2 was shortly after I met my now husband. My mother was very upset with me both times, but she was able to get over it. I am now married and we have another child together (#2 & 3's Daddy). If your family feels that they need to judge you, than it's time to move on. There have been times in my life that I have had to stop talking to my family members..but we got over it and moved on.

Good luck and I hope everything works out for the best!!
    OctMommyof3

Answer by OctMommyof3 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Get a pregnancy test and then go from there.
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 11:28 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• dont tell her until you know for sure
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:34 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I think we should listen to our parents because 99% of the time they are looking out for our best interest and they only want the BEST for us. You are a grown woman, like the PP said, but be self aware and lets be real......online "dating" without actually dating in person only gives you a glimpse of what type of a person they are and that's IF they are being honest with you.
    Be real with yourself and look at it from your parents POV......a stranger is meeting their daughter, and they know NOTHING about him, and now she's pregnant with a STRANGER. I'm really not trying to make you feel bad, but if you want them not to totally go crazy on you, you need to see through different eyes. Understand where they're coming from.
    So, now you think your pregnant....take a test, go to the doctor and find out. Find out the facts of the situation.
    And before you go there with the whole online thing.....I've BEEN THERE. So I know. Trust.
    Anonymous

• I have three all have very faint lines..... But ur body just " knows"
    Blakesgirl31

Comment by Blakesgirl31 (original poster) at 11:36 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Trust. Me I know... I did a whole background check..... And also my counselor I found out met her husband through one...lol... I know... Ive already played the horror scene in my head... Thanks. Though... I feel worse..bc you r right .
    Blakesgirl31

Comment by Blakesgirl31 (original poster) at 11:46 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Yes. Glam fairy.... you rock!!!! ;) I just am over thinking shit I guess.
    Blakesgirl31

Comment by Blakesgirl31 (original poster) at 11:55 PM on Jul. 5, 2011