Prolly sound stupid.

Hey ladies. Alright I know unprotected sex leads to babies. Im not stupid there. Me and my ex husband got in a big fight the other night and well it got really hott and mean and in the end we ended up accidently having sex,... im sure someone else has had one of those moments. well we didnt use a condom it was just like b4 when we were trying and not succeeding. We didnt expect to do what we did.. and now im confused. I was suppose to start my period yesterday... is this weird.. i havent had sex before this in 2 months.... so i know its not a previous thing.. Im so confused now.

Meghan6391

Asked by Meghan6391 at 11:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Did you know that they sell at home pregnancy test kits. All you have to do is pee on a stick. Or see the doctor.
    mamatel

Answer by mamatel at 11:21 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• it happend less than a week ago.. i know they have home pregnancy tests and docs. I have a 2 year old son.
    Meghan6391

Comment by Meghan6391 (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Then why are you asking us for?
    Anonymous

• Wow cafe mom has become rude. I was just wondering if your period would do this if you had sex just a few days b4 ur period. that is all.
    Meghan6391

Comment by Meghan6391 (original poster) at 11:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I'm going to let the comment of "accidentally having sex" go...hehe....I had an image of people accidentally falling on each other while naked and opps sex lol

Anyways sorry....you could just be late because you are stressed that you had unprotected sex I would wait another week or more to test.

good luck
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• you can get pregnant anytime, even while on your period, so yes its possible.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• thank you tntmom and yes that is a funny way of thinking of accidental sex lol

so i cant take a HOME PREGNANCY test for about 3 more weeks.. hmmm. fun
    Meghan6391

Comment by Meghan6391 (original poster) at 11:31 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• if its less than a week then chances are you are not, at least by him. you are most fertile roughly 14 days before you start your period. not tryin to be rude and please dont take it that way but it would be helpful if you thoroughly studied the reproductive system. i would advise every woman to do so, at least the ones not in health care. go to your library and get an anatomy and physiology book. i feel that the health classes in high school dont do justice in educating people, now a college A&P class, you are going to know more than you want to, but it is need to know info. the last day of class we watched a video of a woman gettin pregnant, the sperm's journey. it was rather interesting to say the least.
    in the mean time go to your dr or public health clinic and get tested. :)
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:33 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• you can take up now but it may not show up...but it can show up as soon as 1 day after a missed period(thats what my pharmacist told me) but more like a week or so would be best and the least amount of waste on money. Home tests are just as accurate as an in office urine test....even the dollar store ones, but those are so hard to use with the little dropper I like the pee on the stick version myself.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:35 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Thank you. I guess its just paranoia hopefully. The divorce was ugly I couldnt imagine trying to raise another baby right at this time. I know I should have thought about that when we did what we did. And ya ive watched those videos b4 quite interesting. lol
    Meghan6391

Comment by Meghan6391 (original poster) at 11:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2011