Soo sick of the baby daddy drama :'(

my bf always out with friends alright I get it he's 18 and I'm almost 17! I get he needs his time off but my bf today I needed him to come get me to my docs appointment, he never showed up I called him 50x I always got the answering machine. I was late and had to drag my mom out of her work to come get me and take me to the appointment. Tonight he shows up mom and him get in a fight then he leaves. I wish this was over I never got pregnant :'( which was an accident completely

vannahbaby213

Asked by vannahbaby213 at 11:34 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Be careful what you wish for.

Personally I would tell him to kiss your ass and leave you alone.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 11:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• yes I sorry shouldn't have posted that... :( just was in the whist of the moment and I'm bawling my eyes out
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• he has proven himself unreliable and immature - you're both so young, this is not a surprise. unfortunately many of them stay that way when they're much older. do what you need to do for you and your baby. you're going to be okay. (hugs)
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• He might grow up but I doubt it if this is the way he is acting before baby gets here and things really get tough. You don't need him and since he is being this way, your baby does not either. The last thing either of you need is an immature little jerk who can't even come and pick you up from the doctor's office.
    Anonymous

• You really didn't ask a question. Perhaps you would be better if you gave the baby up for adoption. If you go to church, you can adopt to someone in your church and someone who is wanting a baby. You will be tied down a great deal. The BF is not going to be a reliable husband or father. You could be in need of going to the hospital to deliver and he be no where.

Sounds as though you are both too young for the responsibilities of a child right now. You can give up the child for adoption. The baby will be well taken care of and you can go on with your teenage life and go to college and find a better husband and father than waht it appears your BF is going to be. He probably didn't count on this either. He was just expecting some sex and he got more than he expected and he may resent you (and you could resent him for not being careful). You don't want to live with payback all the time. You deserve more of a man.
    Sweet_Carol_126

Answer by Sweet_Carol_126 at 11:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• ditch his ass
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:51 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I really would advise you figure out what you want and don't give away your baby because you don't have a reliable man. You don't need a man to raise a child. Adoption is not necessarily a bad thing but if you have family support, and actually do want your baby, it's okay to be a single parent. It's not easy but it can be done. You don't hear much about the bad side of adoption, the regret and the mother wanting her baby back and it's too late. You don't hear about the girls who get pregnant again within a year trying to make up for that baby they gave up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• it sounds like your the only one who wants to do the right thing . I don't think he wants anything to do with a baby yet, I think you and him should really talk and find out what he wants to do with this situation , and think about what you want to do about this as well. And see if you both can work on it together. Or work something out, or just you and the baby are on your own. But don't stay with someone who does't seem to want to be there. your relationship will get worse. gl
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 12:17 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• If you want to keep the baby, you don't have to list the father on the birth certificate. You don't even have to have him in the delivery room for the birth of your baby. Adoption is always an option. I know children that were adopted. I loved them and so did the parents that adopted them. You do have options. Talk to your Doctor and your parents.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 1:12 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• And this is why teenagers shouldn't have sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:21 AM on Jul. 6, 2011