What the heck does this mean?

I went to see my gyno and she said that my bladder had dropped I'm at stage 2 ( there's 4 stages ) I guess it keeps dropping...idk...lol

Well I just went with it if nothing hurts why fix it.
But I do go for all my exams.
Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Health

• 4 stages of what?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i have never heard of this that is interesting and i would aslo like to know what the four stages were too. i would get this checked out and get a second opinion.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 11:42 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• You could require surgery at some point.
    Good job for going to the doctor & keeping healthy...
    Look it up on www.webmd.com
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 11:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• It means you will need surgery to reconnect it if it keeps slipping. U could also have accidents on yourself.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:53 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• In women, the front wall of the vagina supports the bladder. This wall can weaken or loosen with age. Significant bodily stress such as childbirth can also damage this part of the vaginal wall. If it deteriorates enough, the bladder can prolapse, meaning it is no longer supported and descends into the vagina. This may trigger problems such as urinary difficulties, discomfort, and stress incontinence (urine leakage caused by sneezing, coughing, exertion, etc). CON't...
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:12 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Prolapsed bladders (also called cystoceles or fallen bladders) are separated into four grades based on how far the bladder droops into the vagina.
    Grade 1 (mild): Only a small portion of the bladder droops into the vagina.
    Grade 2 (moderate): The bladder droops enough to be able to reach the opening of the vagina.
    Grade 3 (severe): The bladder protrudes from the body through the vaginal opening.
    Grade 4 (complete): The entire bladder protrudes completely outside the vagina; usually associated with other forms of pelvic organ prolapse (uterine prolapse, rectocele, enterocele).

For more... http://women.webmd.com/prolapsed-bladder

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:13 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• My sister is having surgery for this soon. She held off until she was practically wearing diapers (urine streaming out).

Answer by admckenzie at 7:27 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• crafty26 has the right information I was going to post the same information and also you will be facing surgery at one point

good luck and God bless
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:22 AM on Jul. 6, 2011