Stories.....How you felt before labor started

How did you feel before labor started? Did you have any weird feelings, like maybe something was different? Increased or decreased appetite, sex drive? More tired than usual or more awake? Whats your story......for the few days before and of that labor started

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Not a thing was different. My water broke, and thought I had peed the bed. I cleaned it up, and went back to bed. I leaked all day, and I still didn't figure it out. It wasn't until 14 hours later, when it turned pink, that I realized what it was!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I didn't really notice anything different either. I was trying to get some last minute things done before I was to go in for a scheduled c-section. I guess my running up and down the stairs to do the laundry did the trick cuz it made me go a day early. my DH was convinced I was only having braxton hicks and I had to tell him he better get me to the hospital.
    mmsfirstone

Answer by mmsfirstone at 11:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I was in labor for 3 days and didn't even know it. The dr. Said I was fine. Just drink more water and lay on side.
    Amr515

Answer by Amr515 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I felt good, very energetic. I was walking around a store when all of a sudden I had to sit down. When I got the energy to get back up I was fine, I went home and 2 hours later I went to the hospital. I had my daughter some time after.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 11:48 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I had some cramping in my hips all day. I joked with my mom about being the only person I knew of to have hip labor, but really it wasn't bad. Noticeable, but not painful or regular. I went into labor that night.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I was feeling veeeeeerrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy ready to not be preggers anymore!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 1:06 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• i was excited and honestly i guess i was like yay my baby was going to b here finally!!! i had a planned induction but i really got kinda freaked out when i got to the hosp like going there made it all really real for me...and when it came down to push time thats when i wanted my mom..i was very susprised i wanted her 2 b honest she wasnt the most susportive but when i startd to push my jitter went away they i got to hold her it was AWESOME!!!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 7:42 AM on Jul. 6, 2011