Need 2 know if i am possibly pregnant is spotting, and slight pain and aches in the bottom of my stomach normal?? could i be pregnant?? this is my first pregnancy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Couldn't you just be getting your period? Take a test and see if you are pregnant.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• take a test
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• A test will tell you.
    Queenie_Mab

Answer by Queenie_Mab at 11:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i don't have cramps on my period
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:53 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i took 3 testes one said positive and 2 said negative and its going on two weeks thursday
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:55 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I would take another test and if it comes out postitive you are preggo if negative then you are not and if you period still doesn't come then see your doctor and do a blood test.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:59 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• If one said positive, make a doctor appt to have a blood test confirm it. This isn't rocket science.
    Queenie_Mab

Answer by Queenie_Mab at 11:59 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I'd get in and see a doc. If first was positive and the rest were negative, could it be an ectopic pregnancy? I'd go in and get checked, especially since you have pain. I'd rather go to a doc then wonder.
    babygoose78

Answer by babygoose78 at 12:33 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• This is cafe MOM. It is a group for moms, and mom's to be... I'm not sure you should be here. Why not check out the rest of the trolls on yahoo answers instead??
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:34 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• well its possible to be spotting while pregnant and it is possible to have 1 pos. test and a buttload of tests come out neg. and still be pregnant.... confirmation from your doc is the best way to go, hope everything is okay.

ladies dont be rude when someone is asking a simple 'help me' question especially someone who could be a first time mom....
    RobinEsMommy

Answer by RobinEsMommy at 12:56 AM on Jul. 6, 2011