Alone time

What do you do to get some alone time....No kids....No Husband...just quiet time by yourself?

I only get that during nap time (3yr old), during the school year (7 & 13yr old). I work from home and I am unable to drive do to a medical condition...

You take for granted the quiet time when you can't get it...

OctMommyof3

Asked by OctMommyof3 at 12:14 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• The little I get is DEFINITELY valuable! I don't get it often, just here and there, and I when I do I'm often so overwhelmed with everything I want to do with the time!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:15 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I only get that during the school year when I am not at the school volunteering. It depends on how much time I have. Sometimes I do chores. Sometimes I read. Sometimes I watch TV.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 12:17 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I get 3 hours a week of Me Time. That's when hubby an the kids are at church. We're a multi-religious household.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:24 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I take a bath, watch a movie, read, go shopping (even if it's just to buy a new shade of lipstick or nail polish). I don't get much time to myself either. During the school year I volunteer at least once a week and the rest of the time I'm busy cleaning, grocery shopping, or cooking. Before I know it, it's time to go pick her up from school.
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 12:27 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I stay up late every night. DH is in bed by 11:30, and I'm up till 1 or 2.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 12:49 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Alone time? What is that? LOL my alone time is when I'm in the shower! I milk that for all its worth though!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:24 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• In tha am I get up at 4 hubbys leaving to work kids sleep till 8:30
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 1:38 AM on Jul. 6, 2011