How to ask for help?

I have ran out of loan money to pay for my sitter. I recieved way less than expected and there is this week and next week left. I barely have enough to cover my rent and can't miss any more classes. I dont know how to tell my sitter that I am broke cause she could be like well I cant watch him cause it cost so much in gas and what not.

I have asked my father for help but that is not a guarentee....I only have 6 more classes(days) left.....I am not trying to stiff her or anything like that but I am BROKE how can I tell her the situation? ***reason I ask is cause last time I asked someone that I liked and was helping me out...she was a total dick. The girl was evil for no reason and hated for me to excel and it has made me feel that people I consider "close" will be evil-say no just because I asked versus the inability to do so.******

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• Don't assume that your current babysitter will do the same thing. She's different. I would approach her and ask her, " Can we talk a minute?" Then proceed to tell her that you only have six days of school left and you would appreciate it if she would watch your child a little longer. Don't hide the fact that you don't have the money right now, and you WILL pay her when you get the money. Keep her informed. There must some reason that you liked her when you got her to babysit, maybe she will have a heart. Tell her how much you like her and how well she is taking care of your child. That's all you can do.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:24 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• thanks....this has been a very tough semester and I am so close t the end I just want to get it over with. Childcare is the barrier I have.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:39 AM on Jul. 6, 2011