Size adult content

Does your husband or S/O have a penis on he small side? Is he embarrased by this at all? Is he able to please you? Is it a turn off?

I don't care for sex much as it is, but it's even harder when I really don't feel him inside me :-(

EDIT:  I should mention that he had said to me after we had sex for the first time, that someone actually said to him "what are you going to do with that thing"....needless to say he got up and walked out on that person.

I love him for him, not his penis.....but it's hard (no pun intended...lol), ya know......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Average so he thinks it's small, but it works well . Been with smaller and it was definately a disappointment.
    Try different positions maybe that'll help.
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 12:49 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Nope. Definitely not on the small side. ;)
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 12:51 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• His is average length and thicker than average. It works perfectly for me. :) I tell him he must have been made just for me. LOL.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:52 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• He is a bit more than average and thicker than most too. I have to say that my husband has a beautiful penis ;-)
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:55 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• My SO is about 5 1/2in, I know, not very big at all (I definitely feel it!) But he uses it well and pleases me with his penis and orally very very well ;) my last serious relationship my ex had a very large penis. He grew from a magnum to a double xx magnum by the time our 4 yr relationship ended. We dated from 16-20 so he wa still growing all around, ya know puberty. That was great to but he was just too big at the end and ugg it became painful most of the time. So I'm happy with my man's size now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• My hubby thinks he is too small, but he fits me perfectly. :)
    Apart from that, 85% of female orgasms come from clitoral stimulation, so I don't really care what size it is, that's not what gets me off! I have always had orgasms with every partner I was with- big, small, or average!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:32 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• My SO thinks his penis is small but i think it is perfect. It seems average to me and i can definitely feel it. My ex had a big penis and i honestly didn't like it. It was more pain then pleasure. A lot of my friends talk about how they couldnt be with someone who had a small penis but i think you should love them regardless. Penis size definitely isnt important to me.
    vsweeney

Answer by vsweeney at 7:28 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• He's small, plus he's a big guy. But he uses it well and has other gifts that more than compensate.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:16 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• My husband is above average and I've been with smaller guys and much larger guys. As long as you find a position that works for both of you I would think their shouldn't be a problem. Experiment a little and see what fits best.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 9:24 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Ok so what's small, average and bigger than average? I never pulled out a measuring tape and measured him but I would say my hubby is bigger than the 2 guys I was with before him but I don't know what sizes classify as small, average or big.
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 9:50 AM on Jul. 6, 2011