Why am I always trying to catch up?

I always seem to be behind the eight ball, house, projects, work, kids, AGGGGGG!

Debra224

Asked by Debra224 at 12:44 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Health

• it seems like an ever elusive battle doesnt it? I made a chart and a cleaning schedule, not fool proof but seems to help. I also make a list of what needs to be done and cross off items so i can see how much i got done. sadly I think its a part of being a parent, enjoy it while it last soon your babies will be on their own.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 12:48 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Welcome to my world.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 12:51 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I know I have to create a schedule (AGAIN!) but this time when I schedule Me time it won't be the last 15 min at the end of the day! I definately need to get back to my morning walks, since the sun finally is up before the boys! At lease for a couple months it is.
    Debra224

Comment by Debra224 (original poster) at 12:52 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Get acquainted with www.flylady.net -- it will save you! It's the best organization system, and it won't suck up your whole life and day.
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 12:53 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I feel the same way every day
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:57 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Flylady is great!!! Thanks.
    Debra224

Comment by Debra224 (original poster) at 10:53 AM on Jul. 6, 2011