Whos is higher? adult content

Whos sex drive is higer? yours or DH/SO?

In our marriage, mine is and always has been, and at times (almost all the time) it gets very frustrating for me (take tonight for an example). How do you cope? how do you meet your needs, but not drive the other person insane with your needs?

Dont say just "handle it myself" because thats not what I want. I am seeking real answers here. What do you do?

Mrs.Gallegos649

Asked by Mrs.Gallegos649 at 12:45 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• I was in your boat, and was really depressed, I was just a bitc* most of the time, I have never been into "handling it myself".....just my thing---Im sorry I dont have any real answer for you....just sayin Ive been there too!
    oregonduck

Answer by oregonduck at 12:50 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• There is an amazing book out there called "Hot Monogramy." Get it. It will change your life.
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 12:53 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Me. DH will be in spurts, but overall it's me always has been. This hasn't been an issue in awhile, but I don't like when my desire for frequency leaves me feeling rejected. I used to try to have us come up with goals, lists of things we'd like to try, etc. I also heart my rabbit ;)
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 12:53 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• His is higher most of the time, and we talk about it. Communication is essential. To "cope" I make it a point to try and be more spontaneous and give him what he needs more often than just what I want/need.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:55 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• There could be a medical explanation for his low sex drive. Most men don't want to see a doc for this but I've seen women on here talking about herbs, vitamins, and even exercise helping up a man's sex drive. I know it feels awful to be rejected.. I used to have a much higher drive than my dh, but after this last baby my drive disappeared and he has gotten to see firsthand what it feels like. I had talked to him before about the issue but he never understood where I was coming from until now. I wish you the best of luck and hope he wakes up and sees it as a real issue.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 3:54 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Mine is, or should I saw it WAS higher. Then he had some blood work done on an unrelated matter and discovered that he had low testosterone. A few months of injections later, he's like a teenager.

However, when his was low and mine was higher, I just talked with him about it. I also felt rejected and not desired, he told me that that was absolutely not his intention, to have me feel that way, in fact HE was the one who felt embarassed because he was having ED problems and felt rejected by his own body!

If your husband has dry skin or odd skin rashes, insomnia, irritability, problems with the sense of smell or taste and is lethargic, he could have low testosterone.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:11 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• i masturbate
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 12:48 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• His. It does cause friction at times but he is understanding and takes care of his business himself when I don't.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:50 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Masterbation is all good and fine, when I am just horny. Thats usually not my issue, I want the closeness, the intimacy, the foreplay, I want to feel DESIRED and thats what Im not getting. I cant get that from masterbating. I do feel rejected ALL THE TIME. It sucks.
    Mrs.Gallegos649

Comment by Mrs.Gallegos649 (original poster) at 12:56 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Have a talk with him and let him know that.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:00 AM on Jul. 6, 2011