Any Mom's have leaky breasts in early pregnancy?

My breasts have been leaking and they have never done that before. My fiancee and I aren't trying to have a baby but we're also not trying not to. If I'm pregnant I wouldn't be far along. My periods are very unregular so I can't go by that. Has any of you had this sympton in early pregnancy? I have other symptoms but those could be pms or other things. I appreicate any advice please?

sherri1970791

Asked by sherri1970791 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I got leaky books around 19mos
    But your breasts can leak at any time, pregnant or not, it's their of moisturizing the nipple, you probably never notice it
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:08 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• i just started leaking and i'm 30 weeks and 1 day
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 3:05 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Well I'm 28 weeks and I started to leak around 21 weeks or so...talked to my doctor about it and he said it was normal nothing to worry about :)
    Hershey_kisses

Answer by Hershey_kisses at 4:08 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I only leaked a little with one of my 8 pregnancies so early on. So, yes it can be a symptom. Baby dust! x
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 6:41 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• how far along do you think you could be?? and mayb just take a test to see what it comes out and says also my friend had this like within her 1st 4mnths of being preganut but ive personally nvr leaked b4 20weeks...or call your doc ..from what ive heard leaky breast witout a pregancy present could mean something more serious...good luck
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 7:36 AM on Jul. 6, 2011