Whats the difference between a seer and a pyschic?

I'm wondering cause i have certain gifts as a seer would. I have visions,but i can also interpret some dreams.and i have certain feelings about stuff,and just well weird stuff.lol.any idea or do u even believe in them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Nothing they are both quacks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• LOL ill admit that was funny
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:04 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I believe we all have some psychic abilities... The best thing to do is believe in them - your intuition is a wonderful gift. Don't ignore it, try daily to understand what it's telling you! Meditate on your visions and try to interpret what they are saying to you! Follow your heart and mind, believe in your gifts and they will lead you...
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 9:58 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• The difference is where you get your information from... :-)
    I highly recommend Seer by Jim Goll .... He is a Seer and his book gives you insights on how to walk in the Seer gifting. I am Seer meaning I SEE things that God gives me ... I also hear as well and sense.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I think they are the same thing with different names. I think maybe the term seer is an older term(?). But I really can't give you a definitive answer.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 6:29 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• The difference is how much they charge.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 10:44 AM on Jul. 9, 2011