Am I pregnant?

My boyfriend and I have been making an effort to become pregnant. I thought everything was normal until I started feeling sick in the morning, not really puking but the feeling of wanting to. I have no energy at all in the morning anymore..I sleep more than I normally do and my moods are all over the place, especially towards him. My breasts hurt, ive turned to sports bras because they seem to be the most comfortable. Ive lost my desire to want to eat, i used to eat all of the time (just on a regualr) but now, nothing seems to either look or taste good. when i lay on my back and touch my stomach i feel something that feels like a heart beat. there are hard sections in my stomach and the beats i feel move around..sometimes even when i touch it. ive taken at home tests and they came back negative. whats strange is that i had no period in may, i had one in june and im lightly spotting now that we are in july. ive lost 10 pounds in this time frame, but the center of my stomach is rounding off but I am not eating much and i dont understand why. can someone help me with this???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• You could be, yes. I would go have a blood test done at your dr office.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:08 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• If you have had sex you could possibly be pregnant. Take a test or see a Dr no one on cafemom has insight to your uterus to know if you're pregnant or not
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:09 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• You're not going to feel a baby move that fast hun. If you feel like the tests are wrong go to the dr.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 1:10 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• No, you're not. You're creating a psychosomatic pregnancy because you want to be so badly.
    Keep on trying.
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 1:12 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• @ Ataemommy... u think thats what it is? i already have one child and the symptoms are similar.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:18 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• ya wouldnt feel movement until several months into pregnancy and wouldnt feel a heartbeat of a baby even way into the pregnancy, but you may be feeling your pulse if there is pressure built up into your abdominal(gas or hard stool) causing your pulse to be felt, i do know that sometimes gas and backed up bowel movements can definitely feel like something moving.... we have been TTC for a long time now and i hear that after you have a baby or when you are wanting a baby you have 'phantom movement' ive had them several times over the last few years its sad but oh well.... wait a week or so and test again if neg but you still think you may be pregnant just go get a blood test from your doc they are way more accurate
    RobinEsMommy

Answer by RobinEsMommy at 1:18 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I know, but that is what makes it more likely. There's no way you're going to be getting anything other than headaches, bloating and sore boobies at this stage in the game.
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 1:19 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• i am going to get a blood test done just to see. thank you ladies for all of your help.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:24 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• good luck hun!
    oregonduck

Answer by oregonduck at 1:39 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• thank u. ;)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:44 AM on Jul. 6, 2011