Potcakes?

Was wondering if anyone else out there has a potcake? When did you get it and what did your name your pup? How has your experience been with them?

FYI-potcakes are puppies you can adopt from the turks and cacos islands. You can check them out at www.potcakeplace.com

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 2:15 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pets

• I just checked out the website, and it looks like a great organization. There are many dogs all over that need adoption (not just in the US) so I don't think it matters where a person adopts a dog from.
    Have you adopted a dog from them yet, AmandaH321 ?
    bookay

Answer by bookay at 3:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Why not just adopt a shelter dog in the US?
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:36 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I had also looked locally and in the best interest of my family we went with a potcake.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 2:54 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Never heard of it, but I'm going to check out the website.
    bookay

Answer by bookay at 3:32 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Yes we adopted a dog from the over a year ago and my mom has also adopted one. They are lovely dogs and great with kids.
    Our pup was rescued by 2 women named Sam & Allison, we've named our dog Samali after her rescuers.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:27 AM on Dec. 17, 2008