Whats going to happen next?

Stupid bio mom of my ss apparently made a police report that I used her personal info to gain access to documents. I received a call from her local police dept regarding this insane report the officer laughed when I told him I would gladly fax him the receipt from the courts that I purchased the public records from with my debit card that is in my name. The documents were purchased for my hubbys next court hearing regarding their son at the end of the month. We submitted them along with a response to her request for a hearing and they were documents filed in their case last year that we misplaced. What a dummy this woman is. I am really getting tired of her. Really? A police report? Get it together. Then she had the nerve to call and ask me what the website was that I went to to get them...After I spoke to the policeman. I told her to do her own research and Hung up.

rinamomof2

Asked by rinamomof2 at 1:26 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• Sounds like you are free and clear. You didn't do anything wrong :)
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 1:32 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• That's the problem I do right all the time and she keeps doing stupid stuff like that. I have been married 10 years ss is six my hubby and I Sep for 1 week he shacked up with her once she knew we were married and having problems I have been here the whole time I'm not a new chick in the picture hubby had custody of ss and we have a 7 year old dd so this lady keeps creating problems its almost 7 years now I'm so tired I feel like it'd harassment at this point what can I do?
    rinamomof2

Comment by rinamomof2 (original poster) at 1:48 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• You don't have power over "what" she does, just how you react or act according to what she does. It sounds like you are handling this in a way that many people could learn from. You sound solid, wise and full of grace. Just keep doing the right thing. Eventually she might change and if not, she won't affect you. :-) I am sorry you have to deal with a woman full of defects, someday hopefully she will change. Keep smiling....... Hugs !!
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 8:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2011